Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Year Ago

Last year at this time we were in beautiful Hawaii with Bryce and Erica and Logan. We had such a wonderful trip! Here are a few scrapbook pages that I did.
Tylor and me on the beach. Kauai had such beautiful beaches. A lot of the beaches had few people there, so we pretty much had them to ourselves.

Logan loved the water. It was so much fun to see him exploring new things.
We spent the first three nights in "Turtle Cove Cottage" on the South shore of Kauai. The cottage had two suites in it, so we had one and Bryce and Erica was in the other one. We had such a wonderful time! Thanks, Bryce and Erica, for taking us!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so great at scrapbooking! We were glad to bring you it was so so much fun and you guys are wonderful company! I am really having withdrawls. I hope we can go back sometime.

    ReplyDelete