Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Aimee and Erica and their families were here, and so was Betty. (We had to share Matt and Alice with her family this time) I am truly blessed and grateful for my family. I have a wonderful husband who is fun and loving. I have such awesome children whom I love very much. And grandchildren who bring so much joy into our lives. We live in a wonderful place and have been blessed so much. We had a good time and enjoyed each other so much.
My wonderful family

Ty brought his little motorcycle. Ashley is having fun buzzing around the yard!

Here is Bryce getting in on the fun!

I did this scrapbook page of the boys showing everyone their new hats. They were so cute, and it was fun watching them play together.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family and the joy that they bring into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment