Friday, February 10, 2012

Ashley's Reptiles

When Ashley was younger, she kinda liked reptiles....



Here she is with a snake that she caught





And here is a frog that she caught when she was swimming


Here she is with Iggy...her pet lizard.  She had him for about two years.  He liked to sit on her shoulder, and he would cling to her finger when she was doing her homework.  Awesome Memories!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt Claudia! I didn't know you had a family blog :) I just saw it on Aimee's sidebar. Brian and I just looked through it and it was fun to see all the old pictures of everyone. Brian especially loved the one of Uncle Tylor with the baby deer. He said "Only a Johnson..." I love your beautiful pictures, too. Tell everyone I said Hello!! I can't believe how grown up Ashley and Megan are. Gorgeous girls! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete