Here are Ashley and Megan on their first day of school five years ago. Ashley was in 7th grade and Megan was in 5th grade. They were so cute!And here they are
Now . . .
I can't believe how grown up they are now. Ashley is a Senior and Megan is a Sophomore. They have both turned into beautiful young women. They have fun together and they are also lots of fun to be around!
Here is another "First Day of School" picture that I just had to put in. This was in 1992. Aimee was in 5th grade, Matt was in 2nd grade and Erica was in kindergarten. Aimee and Erica were so cute in their matching outfits! Time just flies way too fast. I can't believe all three are grown up and married now.
I am so glad you are doing a blog! I miss you guys like crazy already! The girls look so pretty and grown up, I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteSo cute mom. I love your background. I see all those pictures and feel old. Time does go way to fast. The girls look beautiful. Love you and miss you.
ReplyDeleteI just had to say one more thing... Megan's shirt in the picture of when she was little, with the little feisty tiger that says "sassy", cracks me up cause that is so the opposite of Megan!! She's more like a little harmless kitten rather than a sassy tiger! Love it.
ReplyDelete